GoodWORKS centers are designed to connect people in our community with job search and employment-related assistance. Resources include:
- Job bank
- Computers, phones and Internet access
- Resource library with up-to-date information on resources and social services
- Access to copiers, printers and fax.
Goodwill also operates a Job Center in downtown Kansas City; this center is designed to assist individuals referred for an employment program. Resources include:
- Access to computers, Internet, phones and fax
- Job counseling
- Resume development
- Job search helps including newspapers, online job sites, and a job board
- Assistance accessing transportation
- Assistance obtaining employment materials such as interview clothing, resumes and employment documents.
For more information, please click on the links in the right sidebar.